The Grey Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grey Realms

A place for the adventurers of the Grey Realms to discuss theories and reminisce about past adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's My Adamantium!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delloric

Where's My Adamantium!!! Empty
PostSubject: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Where is my adamantium, I only need one more lump to make epic armor.
Back to top Go down
DSLCactus
Admin
DSLCactus

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:03 pm

The adamantium is a metaphor - it is in the souls of all men.

No? Well then, just be patient; it IS one of the rarest metals on the face of the planet. Just think; where could I find rare, precious metals?
Back to top Go down
Delloric

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Thats epic does that mean I own a piece of all men's souls, how much is that worth, what happens if I dip it in acid or give it to a liche, mwa hahaahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Oris
Admin
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

You know where we can find rare precious metals? In DRAGON caves! I say our next dungeon delve is into the lair of a dragon.
Back to top Go down
https://greyrealms.board-directory.net
Delloric

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Um... Sure as long as you and wilson go in first, I call back row, and reserve the right to run away as soon as you guys die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's My Adamantium!!!   Where's My Adamantium!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's My Adamantium!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grey Realms :: Solomon the Wandering Merchant-
Jump to: