The Grey Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grey Realms

A place for the adventurers of the Grey Realms to discuss theories and reminisce about past adventures.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Original Group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oris
Admin
Oris

Original Group Empty
PostSubject: Original Group   Original Group I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 am

So I liked Wilson's idea of another raid with the original group since we kicked ass the first time. So Wilson, Devan, Andrew, Luke, what say you? And where should we go? I was thinking the gem mine assuming that it isn't going to be emptied out in the upcoming game.
Back to top Go down
https://greyrealms.board-directory.net
Bulwark

Original Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original Group   Original Group I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm going to try to shy away from the Gem Mine for tomorrow's game (thinking more the wizard's tower), especially since Lucas has been dying to raid it.
Back to top Go down
Delloric

Original Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original Group   Original Group I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

We raided the gem mine today but didn't get all the way in but I think the wizard's tower will be better for our original group, and Im interested to see whats there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Original Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Original Group   Original Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Original Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Grey Realms :: Temple to Erathis-
Jump to: